Wednesday 23 November 2011

Interviews with cast from other films to learn about character

Interview With Billy Elliot






Me:  Hello Billy, I hear that you have a deep passion for ballet dancing?

Billy:  Yes! I really really do.

Me:  So whats the problem then?

Billy:  My dad doesn't want me to do it.  He wants me to do boxing, and I hate that type of sport.




Me:  Why do you think he feels this way?


Billy:  He thinks I'll shame him because it is "not for lads."  He wants me to be very masculine like he thinks he is.





Me:  Oh, is there any way of convincing him to change his mind do you think?


Billy:  Definitely not, but what he does not know will not hurt him.


Me:  But what if he happens to find out?


Billy:  Guess I shall have to just deal with it.


Me:  Okay then Billy, thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment