Wednesday 23 November 2011

Interviews with cast from other films to learn about character

Interview with Posy





Me:  Tell me a bit about yourself?


Posy:  I am six years old and I live with my two adopted sisters.


Me:  Do you like living there?


Posy:  I love it, and my adopted sisters too.


Me:  That's good, so Posy, what would you like to be when you grow up?


Posy:  I would love to be a famous ballet dancer I am actually quite good at it.








Me:  Indeed you are!  You liking the classes?


Posy:  They are great except I have to sneak to them because my ballet teacher is not too well, and Gum (Professor Matthew Brown) says that we do not have the money or funds.


Me:  Aren't you worried you will get found out?


Posy:  No no, no one can stop me doing ballet!


Me:  I see you are passionate about ballet?


Posy:  Definitely. 


Me:  Okay then Posy that will be all, thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment